Palazzo Te, built between 1524 and 1534 for Federico II Gonzaga by Italian architect Giulio Romano, has been equipped with a new LED lighting system to replace the old tripods, fitted with halogen and incandescent lamps. Special versions of iGuzzini's "Cestello" LED floor lamp were designed, produced and installed to house, not only the light fittings but also other services: emergency lights and extinguishers, allowing the space to be free from any other technological presence. This solution also lowered energy consumption and running costs.
A new LED lighting system that has reduced the visual impact of any technological presence
Mantua – Italy